The Tab Summer Fellowship 2016 allowed students, who have written for the online news source during semesters, to gain experience by closely working with editors to produce the best content. The program aimed to educate its writers and reporters.
Articles were written on a weekly basis for the U.S. site. I was part of the work vertical or also known as the 925. I also received recognition for my work.
For more information.
- Everything you know if you go to Hunter
- There’s nothing wrong with going to therapy
- You have to check out the new Kellogg’s All-Day Cereal Bar
- The best things about the Astoria Park Carnival
- The Bahamas and Caribbean are the best vacation spots ever
- What is a remote internship like?
- What it’s really like being a pastry chef
- What it’s really like being a medical assistant